Sep 2013 - Current - G N Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Senior Solutions Architect
- Review current technical setup of clients. Provide consultation for modernization of applications on IBM i.
- Write web-services on IBM i to consume and/or publish data in JSON/XML format.
- Manage or rewrite old legacy applications using current tools on IBM i, like DDL, SQL, ILE.
- Maintain/enhance current bespoke application for a large Steel processing organization at Kentucky, US.
- Mentor team members on technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Dec 2005 - Aug 2013 - Cognizant Technology Solution - Senior Software Engineer - Project Manager
- Managed various Data warehousing projects for one of the largest UK banks, with team size ranging from 8-20.
- Maintained AS/400 applications for a US bank, for their collections and recoveries division.
- Provided Level 2/Level 3 support for Fixed Income accounting software of a large US bank.
- Maintained and enhanced the application using RPGLE, CLLE, QRY/400, SQL.
Jan 2005 - Nov 2005 - Hexaware Tech Ltd - Senior Software Engineer
- Written and supported data migration utilities and developed reconciliation programs for UK’s leading Insurance company.
- The utilities were written on iSeries (AS/400) using RPGLE, SQL, DB2.
Jun 2002 - Dec 2004 - SunGard Offshore Services (FIS) - Senior Software Engineer
- Was part of team, which was involved in maintenance and enhancement of GMI application on AS/400.
- Was part of many projects including OCL to CL conversion, conversion of RPG36 to ILE RPG code.
- Was involved in Preparation of Technical Specifications, Coding, Unit Testing, Code Reviews, System Testing, Regression Testing and Application documentation.
- Developed a plug and play Email utility to be used from various parts of the application.
Sep 2000 - May 2002 - Consult400 - Programmer
- Coding of various changes or report generation using RPGLE, CLLE, DB2, WRKQRY and SQL.
- Starting my career at Consult400 helped me build the foundation for a strong IT career.